- Ultra light and highly elastic
- Ground-gripping steel studs
- Takes only seconds to put on and take off
- Stretch-on traction footgear for ice and snow
S(L*W=175*105mm): UK(2-5) USA(3-6) EUR(33-38) JPN(21-24)
M(L*W=195*125mm): UK(5-8) USA(5-8) EUR(36-41) JPN(23-26)
L(L*W=210*125mm): UK(8-11) USA(8-11) EUR(39-46) JPN(26-29)
XL(L*W=240*145mm): UK(11-13) USA(11-14) EUR(45-48) JPN(29-32)
1. Carefully fasten the grips to your shoes, starting with the front and then stretch the back over the heel to ensure they are securely attached. Large size are required if wearing over winter footwear.
2. We suggest that the grips are used only on snow or ice to prevent wear to the studs (replacement studs are available).
3. Always wipe the grips clean with a dry cloth after using.
The snow ice grips are designed only for use on packed sonw and ice.They should not be worn on hard or muddy surfaces devoid of ice cover.